Tuesday, 25 June 2013
Top Ten Books That I've Read In 2013
1) All I Want Is You by Elizabeth Anthony
2) Psycho-Mommy by Mira Harlon
3) It's Up To You New York by Tess Daly
4) Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5) Looking For La La by Ellie Campbell
6) Two For Joy by Helen Chandler
7) Ladd Springs by Dianne Venetta
8) Dear Thing by Julie Cohen
9) Rose Habour In Bloom by Debbie Macomber
10) An Abduction Revelation by Thomas Hay
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, each week is a different top ten. I hope everyone likes the books I have chosen, as all of these books were so amazing to read and review.
You can like my facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/23ReviewStreet.Talk to me on twitter @23reviewstreet or on the comment section on my blog, even if it is just to say hi I love to hear from you.
Another day, another book,
Sophie Kate <3
⋅ Labels: 2013 , 23 review street , all i want is you , amazon , an abduction revelation , challenge , debbie macomber , dianne venetta , elizabeth anthony , meme , top ten tuesday , twitter
Hi, I'm Sophie.
I love reading and reviewing books, and getting lost in story worlds.
My favourite thing about being a Book Blogger is getting to discover new books that I never would have found before!